Wilders Plads 2
An evening in the company of Danish Justice Foundation, represented by Chairman Henrik Appel and specially invited speakers, Denmark’s Foreign Minister Jeppe Kofod, Director Linda Macktaby from Lebanon and Psychotherapist Jill Liv Nielsen, delightfully guided through the evening by the foundation’s Deputy chairman Michael Møller Nielsen
The evening will include a 4-course dinner with carefully selected wines.
Our Foreign Minister Jeppe Kofod will be speaking, there will be performances by the wonderful duo and Grammy Winner Yasmin Elvira Steenholdt and guitar player for Big Fat Snake Asger Steenholdt and the amazing Soul singer Christina Boelskifte.
The evening’s charity auction is as always hosted by Bruun Rasmussen.
6:00: Welcome and brief presentations
- Danish Justice Foundation’s Chairman Henrik Appel
- Director, Linda Macktaby, speaking of her work with protecting and securing children from the brutal life they face on the streets
- Psychotherapist Jill Liv Nielsen speaking of her experience of teaching about PTSD and trauma in Lebanon
- Attorney-at-Law and Deputy chairman Michael Møller Nielsen
6:45: Dinner is served
- 4 course meal with selected wines
- Speech by Foreign Minister Jeppe Kofod
- Musical performances by Yasmin Elvira Steenholdt, Asger Steenholdt and Christina Boelskifte
Bruun Rasmussen hosts the charity auction of the evening
Register for the dinner below or contact Mette Westergaard.
About Danish Justice Foundation
Danish Justice Foundation is once again hosting a charity dinner with the purpose of raising funds primarily to help people in developing and third world countries and those affected by war aggressions in the Middle East and in South East Asia who are subject to human right’s violations.
Our aim is to improve conditions in the parts of the world where people for various reasons are deprived of their human rights.
We are dedicated to actively promote democracy and to fight for equal rights for everyone throughout the world. This will be achieved mainly by raising funds in Denmark which are carefully distributed to selected collaborators in relevant regions of the world assisting Danish Justice Foundation in pursuing our aims.
A ticket for this unique evening and 4 course dinner which also provides great opportunities for networking is DKK 3500 incl. of closing coffee and sweets.
Lund Elmer Sandager supports Danish Justice Foundation.